Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

As soon as we return from our ZUMBA class this morning we will be hustling around getting ready to host our little family for Easter. We are looking forward to it and love sharing this special time.

For today's card I went through some old flower stamps with a new eye for watercoloring. This Hero Arts stamp, "Sketched Tulips", is from 2004 - well before we even thought of watercoloring cards. But it is just perfect for it! I made a real effort to keep these flat for mailing, so I used an embedded die-cut technique with Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's "Rejoice" set.


Last night I even put together some quick nameplates just for the fun of it using the bunny from "Abby's Spring Showers" by Simon Says Stamp. I added some tiny pom-poms for the puffy tails. It took virtually no time and the kids will get a kick out of it. Plus, there will be no fighting about who sits where - ha!

If it is something you celebrate, I wish you a happy Easter. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...