Monday, March 28, 2016

Buzzard Boy

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I used to do lots of challenges, but I've been busy doing my own thing and practicing my water coloring. But challenges are good for me. They tend to cause me to stretch my limits and try something I wouldn't normally do. Sometimes the results are less than good (and you've seen those!), but once in awhile the result makes me super-happy.

I have to tell you, I LOVE this card. It was so much fun to watercolor and adding the white pen really made it pop. That is what the challenge is all about - Watercolor and White Pen by Art Impressions.











The stamp is their Buzzard Set" #4194. The sentiment inside is "Happy birthday from the blue bird of happiness". Fun?!

I painted this with my Zig Clear Color markers and added pin feathers, head warts and a glimmer on the beak with a white gel pen. I love this woodgrain yardstick - it has such great texture.

Thanks so much for the visit! I urge you try a challenge every now and then - you'll be surprised. I
thought I'd attach a little shot of our Easter "Bunny Bocce" fun with the family. Don't we wear our ears well? Ha!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...