Monday, January 23, 2012

Sweet and Simple for my Sweetie!

Good Monday morning to you!

First, I want to make a huge shout out!!!. Two of my dear blogging buddies, Barb and Virginia have announced some special news. They are now part of the amazing design team at Lily Pad Cards! Wow! That is a great place - something is always hoppin' there - and these gals will only make it more special. Please check it out and participate in the Virginia's View Challenge. What great fun! All my best and a huge congrats to these two special gals.

Speaking of Barb, she gave me this adorable little chipboard embellishment (doodlebug designs inc.) I that used on this card I made for my husband. Don't you just love its glittery adorableness? The photo just doesn't do it justice. Thanks, Barb!

I had been seeing so many of you who took the "Clean and Simple" class using lots of white and I loved it. So, I gave it a shot myself. I am tickled with the result - a fresh and fun look. The card front is textured with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the simple sentiment is from Hero Arts new clear set "XO", CL586. Love!

And, speaking of Lily Pad Cards, I thought that I would enter this in their "Simon Says Stamp Chipboard Challenge". Check it out and play along. You have until Thursday to submit.

What a way to start the week! Thanks for checking in here and have a great one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...