Monday, January 16, 2012

Cute as a Bug!

Happy Monday morning! One of my dearest friends, Sylvia, drives a cute Volkswagon Beetle and her favorite color is purple. So, when I recently made a gift set of cards for her I used both the "Bug" image and the color purple. I made two of each style and packaged them for my friend.



      I used Papertrey Ink's "Enjoy the Ride" set (stamps and die), a sentiment from Hero Art's Everyday Sayings (CL342) and some great retro patterned paper. I think these colors look great on the kraft card stock. The labels are Memory Box dies and the scalloped circles are Spellbinders.

Now, some exciting news. My dear friend and blogging buddy, Barb is having an amazing giveaway! Barb is not just an amazing card-maker, she is the dearest lady ever. She is so inspiring and so very generous - you must get to know her! Check it out and follow her blog - you will be simply delighted!

And, I hope you remember to pause today and think of justice, empowerment, love and peace.

Have a wonderful week and thanks for checking in here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...