Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Everything Window Card

Today's card is full of sweetness and light, just like the person for whom it was made (sorry, Tim - no distressing here- just bright and cheery!). I am not normally a pink person, but once in awhile it brings in a little breath of happiness, don't you think?

I stamped the great dotted background pattern (Hero Arts CG298) and punched out the circle window. I carefully centered the sentiment within the circle and stamped it on the inside.

Decorating this cute cupcake (Hero Arts F5495) was such fun! I paper pieced and used Copics and some lovely sprinkles. The cupcake is elevated with dimensionals and I tied a twine bow under it. The bottom curve was traced from the Hero Arts envelope template - so versatile!

The "Party" is from Hero ArtsCL514. All too cute - Seriously! Hope your day was as special as you are, Barb! Thanks for looking & have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...