Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lusious Ledger Window Card

Hello, my friends! I celebrated my dear husband's birthday with him yesterday. We had great fun in San Francisco where the sunshine was glorious (yes, I know we need the rain, but....) and we lunched at one of his favorite places.  What a great treat!

Here is a very special card that I learned from my dear card-master friend Bibiana. It is made with some of my favorite tropical colors and images. Lots of Hero Arts stamps ( CL278, CL383, CG211, CG302), Distress Inks and some great embellishments. The window was cut with Spellbinders "Labels 20".

The butterflies are 3-D, done by stamping and coloring 3 butterflies to make one that is "ready to fly". Simply glue one wing of the second and third ones under the main one and then attach the other wing to the card.

This card is very detailed and takes some time, but I think it is sure worth it. I plan to enter it into Cath's "Die Cutting Challenge" over at Moxie Fab World. Check it out and play along - you have until February 13th (that's Valentine's Day Eve!) to submit. Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...