Monday, January 10, 2011

kiss + tell

Today I am departing from the norm to share with you an amazing company that I found. It is an Etsy company called "kiss + tell". Karissa makes the most wonderful custom stamps and lovely wedding imitations, among many other great things.

Here is the rubber stamp she made for me with all my critical information and lots of flair. I use this on the backs of most my cards. Her prices are very reasonable (this was only about $20!), she is very professional, and a real doll to work with. It even came in this very cool little burlap drawstring bag!

I have never done this on my blog before, but I urge you to check it out and support this wonderful company.

PS: Although I am an avid Etsy shopper, I first hear about this from my blogging buddy, Britta Swiderski. Check out her fun blog for more great inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...