Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beep Beep

Here is a fun card I made for our grand-nephew who is currently really into robots. Lots of action on this one! I started with orange (a color I don't often use) cardstock and some robot designer paper. Next, I ran some aluminum foil with an embossing folder through my Cuttlebug to make the "electrical panel" - cool, eh?

The robot is actually from a Hero Arts Christmas Set ("Far Out Holiday") - he had Christmas tree antennae that I cut off and replaced with green pearls. I colored him with Copic pens and matted him with 2 layers (one of which I punched with a square and a circle punch) of cardstock.

I bet you've guessed what the mechanical part is that I added to the card with some stiff metallic ribbon. Finally, the sentiment is made with my trusty old Dymo label maker. Life's too short not to have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...