Sunday, April 8, 2018

Aloha!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

Yes, Aloha is the word. I have just returned from a couple of weeks in my happy place, Kauai. We try to go there every year and it just seems to get better. Here is a photo of part of the beauty that I saw on my morning walks. Paradise!

Today's card is a reminder of our trip. I used Avery Elle's
"Stay Fresh" stamp and die set. I ink-blended a partial circle onto some wonderful woodgrain paper, using a mask. The pineapple is heat-embossed on vellum and colored from the back with Copics. Some gold card stock was used as a mat and for the greeting, which is from Lawn Fawn. Gold Gansai Tambi watercolor splatters, sequins and twine complete the embellishments. The woodgrain and gold papers are from my LSS, the Paper Garden Boutique in Sacramento.

Thanks for the visit and carry the aloha spirit in your hearts,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...