Saturday, March 17, 2018

A Bit of Blarney!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies and Happy St. Pat's Day!

With my Irish name and blue eyes folks often assume that I'm Irish, but I'm actually not. But, as they say, we're all Irish today, eh?

I don't often use green in my card making, but I broke some out in honor of day. This stamp is an old favorite that (even though I'm purging most of of my wood-mounted stamps) I simply can't stand to part with.  It is an Emerson Quillin design by American Art Stamps.

I kept it simple with Copic coloring, a dry-embossed background and some printed paper.

She's quite an inspiration. I wish the light had been better, but we've seen very little sunshine the past couple of weeks.

Thanks for the visit and have a great day. Don't drink too much green beer - ha!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...