Sunday, October 29, 2017

Trick

.....or TREAT!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Hubby and I have a special exercise class with a wonderful group of folks, a great instructor and a terrific workout.  Even though mass production isn't my thing, I like to make a little something special for for this group for the holidays. This year's Halloween treat was inspired by one that my crafty friend, artist and amazing teacher, Sandy Brien, shared with us a couple of months ago. I made it "my own", using supplies that I have. I love how it turned out.

The pole is a paper straw from the party store, the dies are Memory Box and the stamps are old Hero Arts. I had the ghost buttons in my stash. I filled it with DARK chocolate because that is healthy, right?!

I am submitting this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog for "Anything Goes". Check it out!

We have some lovely fall weather today and the promise of some much-needed rain on the way. Today is the day of our church auction for which I completed 100 cards. I have no idea how they will sell (I had difficulty pricing them, as I am not a merchant). If they aren't a big hit I won't go through all that again next year!

Take care and have a treat of a week! Thanks for the sweet visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...