Friday, October 6, 2017

Sparkle on!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I have made some progress on my Halloween cards but I don't want to post them until they reach their recipients. Maybe late next week.

I have a wonderful young friend who shares my love of mermaids. She is super-creative and has an Etsy shop where she sells her sparkly and Disney-inspired creations. This is the special card I made for her.

The mermaid is an older Unity stamp by Suzi Blu called "Elena Seaside". I love her unique style. I used Zig clear color markers to watercolor her and added sparkle with Wink of Stella and Stickels.

The sentiment ("Shine from Within") is one I finding myself reaching for more and more (the world needs all the sparkle possible!) by Reverse Confetti (I used it recently here).

The background is Distress Ink watercolored onto a panel I heat-embossed with the "Shells" background stamp by Impression Obsession layered on top of some DCWV glitter paper.

Thanks for the visit and have a weekend full of sparkle and joy,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...