Monday, October 2, 2017

Another Old Goat!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Are you feelin' it? Summer is well on its way out and doesn't make me a happy gal. I go kicking and screaming into fall. Ah, well, for everything there is a season!

I'm back today with my Tim Holtz Hipsters. I've used Diestress Oxide Inks on this old goat. I just can't get enough of these inks - I'm neglecting my other mediums! With this cool background and funky image I have used a stamp from Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz) "Wildflowers" set and a perfect sentiment from  My Craft Spot's "Down on the Farm".

I even stamped the inside and the envelope! Too fun!

I need to get into the holiday mode. Based on what I'm seeing on other blogs I am way behind already.

I am adding this to the current Simon Says Stamp "Work it Wednesday"blog. See you there!

Thanks for visiting this old goat. Take care and have a wooly week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...