Monday, April 4, 2016

Don't Spill the Beans!

Hello, dear Bloggin' Buddies!

Happy Monday to you all.

I have had the idea for this card - using the "Coffee & Tea" Wise Dies from Paper Smooches with my Fuse Tool to make a fun shaker card - for some time now. It was the current challenge at Paper Smooches, "Black and White with a Touch of Color" that motivated me to action. That's one thing great about challenges - they prompt us into doing.

Is "coffee" a color?! You bet it is - it's one of my favorites! Ha!

I made the background by randomly stamping with the "Cyber Cafe" set on white cardstock.

Then I made the shaker with the Fuse Tool and filled 'er up with some  stamped beans I heat embossed and fussy cut, some sequins and some tiny beads.

I can almost smell the brewing now.

I'm happy with the fun result.

So, grab a cup and get a great start to your week. Thanks ever so much for your visit!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...