Friday, June 26, 2015

A Grand and Glorious!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

We are gearing up for a fantastic Fourth of July here in the USA. There has been so much devastation, loss and sadness in the news recently, but there is still not a more glorious place than our wonderful country.

I am also excited to have a card-making pal coming for the weekend and hubby will soon be returning from a short trip, so I am posting this early. My holiday cards have already been mailed, but I wanted to play with my new (yep, I won it in a recent challenge!) set from Art Impressions, "Dancers Set (UM3580)".  I decided to try a shaped card (LifeStyle Crafts dies) for some extra punch and the word die is from the Sizzix "Celebrate Set (657127)". Silver Stickles add some fireworks.

This will be headed for the current Art Impressions challenge, "Red, White and Blue" and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, "Anything Goes". You've got time to join in the fun.

Thanks for the visit and, to my US readers, have a safe and grand holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...