Monday, June 15, 2015

Mix It Up

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I hope you had a grand weekend. It is sure feeling like summer here and we are enjoying it.

You may know that I am crazy about one of the new releases from Essentials by Ellen - "Mongo Magnolia" by the amazing Julie Ebersole. I have previously used this stamp/die set (and I have seen it used) to create very elegantly-styled cards.

Today I decided to take a different approach and make it "Homestyle".  I recently bought the Graphic 45 "Home Sweet Home" 8" x 8" paper pad and it has been calling my name. I had fun with lots of homespun layers and colors. The flower is shaded with Distress Inks.

The sentiment is from Altenew's "Sentiments and Quotes", so I am adding this to Essentials by Ellen's "Mix It Up Challenge".

Have a crafty week and thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...