Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Birthday USA!

Hello, dear Bloggin' Buddies:

Just a quick post this morning to say Happy Fourth of July to my USA friends. I thought I was done with my holiday crafting (and - YAY! - my "Celebrate" card won the last challenge at Art Impressions!) but then I learned that our low impact aerobics class was not going to be canceled for the holiday. To celebrate that we are exercising on America's birthday, I made some special little treats for all those in attendance. Nothing too naughty, since we are all into health and exercise!

I made these using a die set from Lil'inker (Lollipop and Pencil Treat Holder Die) and a wonderful stamp set from Tim Holtz (Americana Blueprint).

I used my MISTI to mass-produce about 20 of these - it makes it so easy!

I quickly colored them with Copics and added a delicious See's Candy lollipop (one of California's greatest companies - YUM!), added some ribbon and a little sparkle and they were done.

This is headed for the current challenge at "Decorate to Celebrate", which is Anything Goes! What's not to celebrate, eh?!

Have a safe and sane holiday - thanks for the visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...