Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays

Toady I am playing along with the CAS-usal Fridays challenge. This is not something I typically do, because my cards are typically NOT clean and simple (they are tacky and over the top! Ha!).

This week's challenge is for back to school and I wanted to make a card for our dear niece
who just started her first teaching job - third grade. We are so proud of her, especially since she went to college part-time while raising two little ones, did her student teaching and landed a job right after getting her credential. Yay, Stacy!

I used Hero Arts Engraved Fruits (CL 433) and This Is Big (CL 570), which was a gift from my Crafty Girl, Anita (thanks again!).I wish I knew the source for the glittery school-themed paper, but I don't. It has been hoarded for ages.

Hoping your week is sweet to the core.

Thanks for the visit.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...