Saturday, September 14, 2013

A New Haul

My Paper Smooches order arrived and I had to play, even though my weekend has been so darn BUSY.

This is for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Draft Challenge. Here is the sketch, with which I took some liberties.

I've been wanting to try layering several sentiment die cuts - this "thanks" has five layers glued together. I like the look and the dimension. Sparkle added with a MS glitter pen.

I couldn't wait to color up this sweet birdie - I had only seen him done up in yellows (like a chick), but I somehow saw a blue bird.  It is so cool to have matching dies for this great Chubby Chums set.

Hope your weekend is wonderful! Thanks for checking in and have a creative week.

Paper Smooches: Hip To Be Square, Chubby Chums (& die), Vegtastic stamps; Thanks Word and Notebook Basic dies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...