Sunday, May 6, 2012

Vintage Vogue

The current Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World is this "Vintage Vogue" photo (to the left). Dreamy, eh?

I have lots of great vintage embellishments and some were put to use with this card. I also pulled out a couple of my Tim Holtz Sizzix dies. Can you see the tulle on the skirt? Very vintage.

The stamps are Hero Arts - S1832, Italian Poetry Background (stamped in gold on the dress form) and the sentiment is A3327.
We had a great weekend! I took an amazing class (I will share about that later) and we got together with some of Gary's family for a lovely day of brunch and bocce ball to celebrate Gary's retirement. Here is some of the gang. That's me, second from the left right behind the man of the day. Hope your weekend was wonderful and that you have a delightful week! Thanks for looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...