Monday, August 8, 2011

Howdy, Partner!

I have been so focused on making cards the last year or so that I have neglected one of my other passions, jewelry making! Well, today is the day! And there is a story.

On Sunday we are going to an event in the Napa Wine Country. We won tickets last fall at a charity fund-raiser for dinner at a local winery, the Tudal Family Winery. The theme is "Tudal, Tractors and Texas". One of their popular wines is called "Tractor Shed Red" - cute, eh? The food will be Tex-Mex barbeque and the music will be country. Not our normal style, but what the heck, it is for a good cause and should be fun!

I was at the fabric store the other day and happened to see some perfect metallic "Lone Star" buttons on clearance. Perfect opportunity! So, I got out my long-neglected tools and went to town - or, country! The picture isn't great, but you get the "hang of it"!

I almost forgot! Check out the amazing bag I will be carrying. Another one of my fantastic garage sale finds!

Thanks for hankerin' by.....I will fill you in (hopefully with some pix) next week. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...