Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back from Vacation With a Monstorous Grin!

Hi, all! We have returned from our little summer journey and all was great! I love the ocean and California's beautiful central coast has a special place in my heart (it is where I went to college). I did miss my blogging, but I believe that it is good to "step away" once in awhile.

Here is a quick and happy little card I made using Hero Arts "Monster Fun" clear set CL391. This guy is so versatile! I just added some color, some scraps of paper, a bit of Stickles and the ever-so-popular googly eye. Simple! I don't like to spend too much time on cards for little fingers, because they usually don't last for long - they are not sandbox-proof!

What kid wouldn't love it? I have just the little monster in mind......as always, thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...