Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Life of the Party!

Today Hero Arts is unveiling some new fantastic collaborations with Basic Grey so I decided to share with you a card made with one of their earlier ones.  This line is called "Life of the Party" and they are as cute as they can possibly be.

What says "summer" more than a county fair (unless it is my birthday - yeah!) and what says county fair better than cotton candy? There was some discussion on the blog as to if this was cotton candy or ice cream, but I'm in the cotton candy camp. This cutie is from Life of the Party Birthday, CG300.

The background is Life of the Party Dots, CG298. This makes such an interesting background with all the variations of dots. I have used a tone-on-tone color combo.

Next is the Life of the Party Words, CG300. I really like how the brown cardstock makes the white words pop.

I wish I could tell you more about the sentiment stamp. I keep a bin of all my tiny sentiment stamps and if they aren't marked I can't tell you where they are from, but my guess this is Stampin' Up.

The perfect hat topper is from my local scrapbook store - gotta love it! The image was colored with Copic pens, the pearls are Hero Arts and the ribbon is from my stash. Isn't this perfect for someone (hint, hint!) with a summer birthday?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...