My blog turned one year old last Thursday! Thanks to all of you who have visited, commented and been so supportive.
One of things I have often been asked is why I don’t have a “following” option on my blog? To tell you the truth, when I was setting it up I thought that if nobody followed it (and everybody saw that) I would feel so darn rotten! Well, I have just added the option. So, please follow me! I know that some of my loyal readers have told me that they can’t even figure out how to leave a comment, so this may be a whole new challenge.
To encourage you to follow me and in celebration of my first year, I am offering up some luscious blog candy. First, some great classic Hero Arts stamps:
- I Heart U – A4964
- Stone Flower – F5402
- Canvas Stripes – CG196
- Circle Pattern – CG149
- Watercolor paper pad, 9” x 12” by Carson
- Dainty Doilies – pack of 36
- Collage Pack of handmade papers
- Sassafraslass “Sweet Treat” stickers, one sheet
- Recollections pack of “Assorted Embellishments” in red, black and white
- Package of 1.5 yards of Rick Rack, apple green color
- Prima Flowers “Frosting Flowers” – jar of 30
Here are the steps to follow for your chance to win:
1. Become a follower of Watermarks!
2. Leave me a comment on this post of the blog
3. Share my blog candy info with your friends by posting it on your blog, Facebook and/or Twitter - or you can even let them know the old-fashioned way.
I'll keep this open through 10:00 PM PDT on August 9th and the randomly selected winner will be announced here on August 10th. This drawing is also open to my international pals!