Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's all about the grapes!

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. It sure doesn't seem much like spring here in northern California! In fact, we cut our trip to the Napa wine country short because it was so rainy and cold. We came home and did some home projects and had some home-grown fun. Gary worked the parade on Monday - my hero! I am sorry that it is so hot and humid in the east - what a bizarre year for weather!

Here is simple little note card that I made (I made an entire set) for one of my wine country friends. The grapes are heat embossed on water color paper in silver, colored with water color pencils and mounted on some cute wine paper that I found. Yep, I tied that bow with my "Bow-Easy" which has helped me out of so many design binds!

Thanks for checking in and have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...