Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hey, Cupcake!

Hello there! Today's card is a quickie that I did many months ago (before the blogging began!) and happened to recently find. Nothing spectacular, but sorta cute. I almost didn't share it, as my techniques and style have significantly changed, but sometimes it is good to reflect.

Sorry that I don't even know the stamps used, but there are tons of cupcake stamps around for playing. The frosting is a product called Flower Soft. It is similar to the stuff we used for crafting in the 1960's called flocking (oh, the fuzzy pink poodles I have made in my day!). Just spread a little glue around and sprinkle on the product and shake it off. It adds a nice fuzzy dimension.

This little perfect holder was a gift from my pal Kathleen - perfect, eh? Thanks, girlfriend! 

Take care and have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...