Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moxie Fab World Tueday Trigger


Okay, pals, I am doing it again. The Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger is this photo of this most amazing house. I may be taking these triggers too literally, but here goes. I decided to use an embossed wood grain to reflect that this is an architectural shot and to represent the white textures. Then, am I the only one who thinks of flamingos when I see those angular raspberry-colored chairs? I do admit to being partial to flamingos...... (after all, this house IS in Miami!). Other than the soft bouquet of flowers on the table, this photo is all angles and so is my card. Lots of white in the background, some subtle aqua bling to reflect the sunshine on the water and in the room. While this isn't one of my best card designs, it was fun to be challenged with colors and ideas I would have never attempted. Thanks again, Cath!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...