Sunday, December 26, 2021

More Bear Cuteness????

 Oh, yes! I'm still making thank you cards here, so I am adding this to Reverse Confetti's current Stock Your Stash challenge, which is "thank you". I am a huge fan of Reverse Confetti's critters and I reach for them often. 

Again, the weather here is nasty, so the photo isn't great because I rely on natural light - sorry!


For this cute little 4 Bar card I used a sweet bear from "The Bear Up There" stamp and die set. He is centered on a die cut from the Circle With Twist Tag Confetti Cuts and one from the center of the Large Detailed Circle Frame Confetti Cut that I used on yesterday's card. The perfect sentiment is from So Many Sentiments.

I added some Wink of Stella on the cloud and some Stickles on the stars. Love it!


Thanks for the visit and have a great day,




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...