Saturday, December 25, 2021

I Love Bears!

It is Christmas and I'm making some thank you cards. I love bears and Reverse Confetti makes some super-cute ones that i wanted to use.  I happened to see their current Stock Your Stash challenge, which is "thank you". How perfect! So, I decided to dust off my blog and play along.

Sorry that the natural light isn't great - we have a storm brewing and I don't have fancy photo equipment.


This sweet card was made on an inky background (Shaded Lilac and Salvaged patina Distress Inks on Distress Heavyweight Cardstock). I used critters from "Heart Pals", colored with Copics, centered in the Large Detailed Circle Frame Confetti Cuts with a terrific sentiment from "Sentimental Gems" (I adore that mix of great fonts!). A touch of sparkle from Stickles and we are all set!

Thanks for the visit and Happy New Year!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...