Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Sweet little tags

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Every year I look forward to the "Twenty-five Days of Christmas" hosted by Tracey McNeely. I make quite a few Christmas tags every year because I give packages of them as little gifts (to folks who still give gifts!) and we use them when we wrap gifts that we provide to needy families (to make it extra special). And I love to do it - each one is a tiny little creation filled with joy!

These tags, which use Lawn Fawn's "Say What?" stamps and dies, was inspired by Day 21 and the cute tags by Karin Åkesdotter  using this same image. I have used this set for numerous tags this year and I know I'll reach for it in years to come. The critters are so darn cute! I embellished the ages with some greens from Tim Holtz's Sizzix holiday greenery dies and some Stickles for sparkle.

Thanks for the visit and happy Thanksgiving,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...