Thursday, November 29, 2018

A Unicorn for Christmas?

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Today's tag is a sweet one. I'm not such a fan of unicorns, but there are lots of little girls who go nuts for them, so they do make appropriate Christmas tags (as long as you're sure they are sparklin' sweet).

Once again, thank goodness for Tracey McNeely's "25 Days of Christmas Tags"! Today I am back again with lawn Fawn's Day 21. I'm inspired by the tags made by Samantha Mann. She used a unicorn and lots of color and sparkle.

I also used a Lawn Fawn ("Say What?" set) unicorn and added lots of pinks and purples, some silvery flakes and gems, a glittery star reinforcer and some amazing sparkle yarns from my stash.

My tag collection is growing - soon to be depleted. Thanks, Tracey!

I appreciate your visit,


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...