Saturday, February 24, 2018

I {heart} Hearts!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
Yes, I do. Most of my life I've loved hearts. I used to own way too many and I used them everywhere.......now, although I still love them, I've settled to using them (lots) on cards and wearing them as jewelry.

I wanted to put together another card for the current "Where Creativity Meets C9" challenge which is watercolor.

I just got my first shipment of the Concord & 9th new release and I am just tickled pink! They are such a great company. I haven't had a chance yet to do more than catalog and organize my new products, but I did use a sentiment from the amazing new "Birthday Stacks" stamp and dies set for this card. I heat-embossed it onto back cardstock with liquid platinum embossing powder.

I chose the wooded heart from the "Cozy Up" stamp set and used my Zig Clear Color Markers to watercolor it. It is mounted with some Fun Foam for added dimension. I added some sparkle with Wink of Stella and used a woodgrain Sizzix embossing folder for the back piece of the card.

I can't wait to play with and share with you projects I make from this latest release. I already have my second shopping list started.......maybe I should be drafting up an addition to my craft room!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend. I appreciate the visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...