Sunday, February 18, 2018

Concord & 9th

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I admit to having my favorite stamp companies. And, yes, they have frequently changed a little over the years (remember, I've been stamping and making cards since 1969!). But in recent years I have added a new one to my list of very favorites - Concord & 9th! They have some of the most innovative and unique designs I've ever seen in stamps. Simply amazing! I love their "turnabout" line of stamps = big fun.

Have you see the newest Concord & 9th release? I think I NEED it all. I've already placed an order, but.......I do have a budget (tell that to my patient hubby - ha!).

Since I haven't done much watercoloring in the past few months, I decided to take up the current Concord and 9th "Where Creativity meets C9" challenge, which is "watercolor". I used an old favorite, "Hello, Lovely" and clear-embossed the image onto watercolor paper. I broke out my Distress Markers to layer lots of watercolor richness and had so much fun.

I tired several basecard colors and settled on a deep green that brings out the darker colors in the card. I added a white heat-embossed sentiment which is part of the stamp set.

Please explore this great company and have fun with some of their amazing products. Thanks for the visit and have a wonderful weekend,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...