Saturday, June 18, 2016

Rainbow

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies:

The past couple of weeks have been tough, eh? So much sadness in our country's news.

I made this card as a small tribute to those who were lost in the Orlando massacre (and for a couple of dear friends).

I used one of the panels from Simon Says Stamp Suzy's watercolor paintable prints. I watercolored it with Zig Clean Color Markers, Wink of Stella and glitter pens. The colors are much more vibrant in person!

This is the first time I have played with Decco Foil and, NO, I do not have a laminating machine or a laser printer!

I simply used Score Tape and sandwiched the strip in a couple layers of typing paper and ran it through my die cutter (with a new, unscratched top plate). It worked beautifully and it added just the rainbow kick I sought.

I raised the panel with Fun Foam.

Wishing that your dreams do come true, especially those for love, peace and understanding.

Thanks for the visit,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...