Monday, June 20, 2016

Caffine Craziness!

Hello Bloggin' Buddies!

Happy First Day of Summer~

I have long been a fan of what I call "Collage Cards" - cards with lots of layers and pieces. I just haven't been too good at making them.

The current challenge at the Paper Smooches Blog is "Layers" - it inspired me to give it a go. As you can see, I dug out LOTS of my Paper Smooches products ("Cyber Cafe" stamps and "Stitched Flourishes", "Birthday Words", "Coffee & Tea", "Notebook Basic", "Band Aids" and "Space" Wise Dies) to produce the layers on this coffee-themed card. Plus, there is washi tape (Stamping' Up), vellum, gold foil paper, a vintage doily and some funky gold cord from my stash.

This is also headed to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. After all it IS the first day of summer today. I have been inspired by this blog but have never played along.

Okay, I did go a little crazy, but that is what caffeine does to me!

Thanks for the visit,







SaveSave

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...