Wednesday, August 21, 2013

More Doodle Stampede

Today I am featuring another cute set from my creative pals at Doodle Stampede! Lots of great oceanic creatures are included in this set called "Underwater Party". Looks like some serious (and damp) fun goin' on.

Disclaimer: Even though it appears that this dolphin is really enjoying the party, remember that this is fantasy! I do not condone having dolphins in captivity under any circumstances, including for entertainment or for cute photo opps.

Decades ago I had the opportunity to swim with some wild dolphins off the coast of the Big Island In Hawaii and it was life-changing. These are magnificent creatures who simply cannot survive (in body or spirit) without freedom.

I sure hope you have enjoyed this little introduction to Doodle Stampede. Please check them out and join in the fun.

Hope you are having a great week! I'm not liking that the days are already getting shorter....ugh!

Banner die stamp by Simon Says Stamp

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...