Monday, March 4, 2013

You've Got Mail

I am taking the "You've Got Mail" Studio Calico online class. It is taught by the super-amazing Lisa Spangler. It has just started, but so far I'm loving it. The class registration includes a fantastic Studio Calico/Hero Arts stamp set and some great printables (also some cutting files, but I don't have an electronic cutter).

Let's face it, Lisa always has something fun and crafty-wonderful up her sleeve. The first lesson included lots of great instruction and tips. I made this card for the weekend challenge, using the class printables. The little star is part of the stamp set and the wood heart is from my stash.

Lisa shared how she uses wood CD boxes for stamp storage, so I decided to share the vintage wood cheese boxes that I use for some of my craft storage. They are so full of history and such a perfect size for many things.

Have a wonderful week and thanks for the peek!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...