Sunday, February 17, 2013

President's Day Weekend

It's a holiday weekend here in the US for President's Day. We typically don't travel on holiday weekends, so we are doing things around here, enjoying the time home.

 On Valentine's Day we went to see a wonderful local production of the musical "Promises, Promises". There is a super actress/singer/dancer who I have gotten to know who has a heart as big as her talent! Liz put on a remarkable performance, playing several roles and with several costume changes - she even rocked a solo!
Anyway, she did something very special for me and I want to acknowledge her talent and her generosity, so I made her this silly card with this "dramatic" chick.

I used the sketch from the current Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts Challenge.  I had such fun dressing up this chick just they way I know that Liz would play the part!

I used Sentiment Sampler, Boob Tube and My Peeps from Paper Smooches.The star is a Lifestyle Crafts die.

Thanks so much, Liz! I can't wait to see you in your next show.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...