Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Golden Oldies

The current challenge at A Blog Named Hero caused me to dig into my stash of old Hero Arts stamps. I found these stamps from the 2005 "ribbon" series (F3340, F3341 & F3343)! How's that for oldies? I stamped them,overlapping, with Hero Arts Mid-Tone and Shadow Inks. Kind of like old-fashioned washi tape, eh?

A couple other old favorite stamps used here are CL242 (the robot) from 2008 and CL400 (the elephant) from 2010. I used them with some Martha Stewart papers, some Nestibilities dies, Copic pens and some Stickles to complete these Valentines. Here's a couple of shots of the robot. I love the results!

This was a fun challenge. I regularly purge my stamps, but there are some that I will always keep because I love them so much! Hope you can play along and enjoy some old "friends".

Have a great day - it's National Pie
Day in the USA!- and thanks for stopping in!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...