Monday, January 21, 2013

A little washi


Washi Tape. I was thinking about why I hardly ever use it. First I thought it was because I didn't have a large enough selection, so I bought some more. Then, I thought it might be because I didn't keep it handy enough, so I bought this cool little birdbath thingy to hold it and sit on my crafting desk.

Well, I've finally figured it out. It is because I am such a neat and tidy freak! I want to straighten out all the rough edges and make everything clean orderly, and that is just not the beauty of washi tape!

So, I decided to take on the current challenge at Simon Says Stamp. My new Hero Arts stamps finally arrived on Saturday - YAY! No surprise that the first one I wanted to ink up was a typewriter (CL676, Typewriter Notes). Because the stamp is new, I am putting this card into the current Hero Arts contest, "Try Something New".Join in the fun!

I made a set of notecards in pink and yellow. Can you believe that I actually have washi tape with vintage typewriters?

This is about as close to CAS as this girl gets. What a struggle. Thanks, SSS, for really challenging me.

I hope you have a great day. This is a good day to honor the dream and keep the memory alive.

Thanks for stopping in,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...