Saturday, September 1, 2012

Retro Fun!

The current picture perfect challenge at Paper Smooches Sparks is this yummy photo. Love the mid-century modern look!

As many of you know, my house is a 1950's rancher and we decorate with lots of mid-century fun things.




 I decided to combine this with Cath's Card Design Handbook  "Repetition Challenge" over at Moxie Fab World.

For this one-layer card I used Paper Smooches "Boob Tubes" and "Hip to be Square" stamp sets, Copic pens and masking.


I just bought some Ranger Super Fine Detail embossing powder, but I am finding it very difficult to work with. Anyone else having problems?

There may not be enough contrast between the background and the first tv, but I really wanted to keep this card flat.

Thanks for checking in - I am off on another adventure, so I will be "unplugged" for about a week. I miss you all already!
 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...