Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fruity!

Have you been to the CASology site? What a fun place! The challenges are based on words - pretty unique! Since I am struggling to do "Clean and Simple", it is a good place for me. Also, one of my most inspiring blogging buddies, Jen, is a designer there - she totally rocks the CAS stuff (actually ALL stuff) and is a great blogger, too!

This week's challenge is fruit:

This card literally took me 15 minutes to make! I used my new Distress Markers to ink up the stamp (N-1987, A Stamp in the Hand), spritzed it with water and stamped it onto water color paper! It did take 3 tries to get the right amount of water, but it was still fast and I love the results! The sentiment is Hero Arts CL140. It is so difficult for me not to "fuss up" a card, but I do love this look.


I am also submitting this for Simon Says Stamp's current challenge, "Anything Goes".  That challenge always brings in hundreds of applicants, but maybe someday I'll be lucky!
Thanks for looking and thanks to Jen for all you have done to inspire me to try CAS! I will see you all next week.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...