Thursday, April 14, 2011

Springing into Spring!

Here is a fresh and springy card to share this morning. Lots of layers, a unique color combo and some cute Stampin' Up stamps. I always like to make a few cards that celebrate Spring, rather than Easter, for my friends who don't celebrate Easter.

Keeping it short this morning, as I plan to work at trying to get back onto my flickr account - I miss my Hero Arts gang there!

Have a great weekend! I sure will. There is warm weather promised, so I plan hours in the pool and maybe a bike ride. Tonight I get to see my all-time favorite, Arlo  Guthrie, at the cool historic Napa Opera House! Do you remember how I went to his "Alice's church" in Massachusetts last fall and made this Christmas card with one of our photos? Can't wait!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...