Saturday, April 23, 2011

Crepe Bouquet - Another Tuesday Trigger!

I haven't done a Tuesday Trigger in several weeks. Cath, over at Moxie Fab World, puts together the most amazing photos as inspiration for our paper crafting and calls it the Tuesday Trigger. This week she used this pretty photo from Martha Stewart (those of you who know me know that I am not a big fan of hers) called Crepe Bouquet. doesn't it just scream SPRING? These are not colors that I normally use, so this was a real challenge for me.

Have you ever seen dried hydrangeas? They look very much like crepe paper. So, I broke out my brand new Hero Arts Hydrangea stamp (I bought this with my recent Hero Arts blog comment winnings - thanks, Hero Arts!) and went to town. As you may see, I stamped the flower twice and cut out portions from one and added them, with dimensionals, to give the flower some extra pop.

For this card I used the following Hero Arts supplies: Hero Hues note card and envelope, PS611 envelope liner template, Cling Dots CG139, Hydrangea K5376 and Good Things Message C2826. Also used my Copics, Color Box Ink in Stucco, Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Dotted Swiss embossing folder and Spellbinders Labels in my Cuttlebug, and the ribbon and the pin are from my stash.

Thanks to Cath and to Hero Arts! Have a wonderful weekend and a lovely Easter!
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...