Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pedal Pushing


pedal pushing
Originally uploaded by mkmermaid (Maureen)
I am so ready for a bike ride! I shouldn't complain about our weather because so many around the world are really suffering with bad weather, but.....

This bright and happy card (I needed that!) was made with Hero Arts stamp F5293, a Fiscarks border punch, Nestibilities dies, and some vintage buttons and ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is printed from my computer, the bike is colored with Copic pens, the background was chalked (while the image was still in the die to make a nice white border) and that's a basket full of a great product called Flower Soft. It adds a touch of texture and dimension.

Think sunny days....

Speaking of sunny, check out the blog candy being offered by my HeroArts blogging buddy, Joy. All these goodies, including one of her amazing hand-made cards to celebrate her blog's anniversaary. Just follow the link to her blog to check it out. Joy is a great source of inspiration, so visit her frequently. Thanks, Joy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...