Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lady Bug, Lady Bug....Fly Away Home!

Do you remember that song we sang when we were kids? Now it seems too horrible for kids to even think about (Your house is on fire and your children will burn!). What were we thinking?

Well, my pals I went on a bike ride this weekend (maybe last week's card inspired me). I didn't see any lady bugs, but it sure felt like spring. The nice weather here gave us a chance to dry out a bit and get outside to play over the 3-day weekend.

This bright card uses Elizabeth Crafts Outline Stickers, lots of super-fine glitter with is colored with glaze pens and some Heidi Swapp designer paper. The fancy shapes are cut in my Cuttlebug with Nestibilities dies and the border is a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for checking in and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...