Sunday, July 1, 2018

Summertime Fun!

Hello and Happy Summer, Bloggin' Buddies!

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. Life happens! What can I say? But summer has hit, and hit hot where I am! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the season.

Here is a card I made awhile ago featuring the Hero Arts Layering Bird stamp and die set. Of all of these sets that I have used to date, this one is the easiest to line up! I tried a funky  summer color combo and I like it.

I lifted him with dimensional and embellished him with punched flowers, leaves, twine and some sparkly sequins. The cardstock is some cool woodgrain paper from one of my favorite stores, the paper Garden Boutique in Sacramento, CA.

I am submitting this to A Blog Named Hero's current challenge, Summertime Fun.

Thanks for the visit and have a safe and happy summer,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...