Sunday, July 22, 2018

Oh, Hollyhocks!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I'm using one of my all-time favorite dies today (and I'm not even a "flower person" - but I was in the 1960's - ha!). It is the Hollyhocks Die DIE1690-R from Impression Obsession. I cut it out twice, once in light purple and one is a deep green - one of my happiest color combos! These look great on the background I made with Distress Oxide Inks. I used a stencil and the "smooching" technique on watercolor paper, again in my happy color combination! I paired this with a lovely sentiment called "Near to My Heart" by Kowal for Impression Obsession.

Yes, these are happy colors for me. So, this is appropriately headed to the current Impression Obsession challenge, "Happy Colors!".

Actually most colors make me happy, how about you?

Thanks for the visit and have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...