Saturday, May 26, 2018

Critters in Yosemite

Hi, blogging Buddies!

We have just returned from several days in Yosemite with our Hiking Group. With all the rain we have had this year the falls were extra-spectacular. We also had amazing weather, so the trip was simply terrific.

When we go on these excursions with the Hikers I like to make a little something for everyone.

Normally I do not do mass-production, but these folks are special so I cranked up my die-cutting machine, grabbed my Lawn Fawn "Woodland Critter Huggers" die set and went to town! They turned out so cute that I keep smiling every time I see them. I had a bit of a problem cutting out the eyes so I tried making a stencil from cardstock with the dies and using it with a Sharpie Pen to draw the eyes onto the faces. It worked like a charm and it saved me some time. I made a total of 30 of these critters and tucked some Dove dark chocolate pieces into them.

Everyone loved them and had a great time hiking. It was such a memorable time.

Thanks for the visit and happy hiking,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...