Thursday, April 26, 2018

"Shell" - fie

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I couldn't help myself! I had such fun creating this card with some great Impression Obsession products.

I hope you can see the lovely textural photo-quality sky that is provided by the "Clouds Cover-A-Card" cling stamp. It's very cool. IO has a big variety of these "Cover-A-Card" stamps. Their size, square shape and terrific designs make them so versatile.

I also used the "Instant Photo Frame" dies (which include the frame, the cute photo corners and the "smile" die!) on some glittery DCWV paper and the "Ocean Border" dies. Mr Crab is cut with the "Crab" Die from a scrap of paper I inked with Alcohol Inks .

This guy is headed to the Impression Obsession's current challenge, "All that Glitters".

Summer's on the way - wishing you sand between your toes! Thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...